Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello World!

Peace everyone!

my name is Ronique and I have started this blog in dedication to my little bundle of joy that is on the way! In less than 9 days I will be a mom and I felt the need to blog about my experiences as a mom and our ensuing adventures. My little boy is due on Christmas and his name is going to be Raphael Galileo. ;-)

This blog is really dedicated to all the alternative parents out there who are choosing to rise our children outside of mainstream society. I intend to write about natural living, spirituality, organic food, society, education, religion, and many other things. I also want to share to day to day experiences that I have as a mommy, for sometimes these experiences are important than all that "serious" stuff.

I have an active interest in the "occult" and no I am not a devil worshipper, for when one uses the "occult" there is a negative connotation associated with that. I am a professional tarot reader and astrologer. I would consider myself to have mediumship abilities and I do paranormal investigating on the side as well. I find that these aspects are just a part of my spiritual journey and I find them to be intertwined. They are tools for clarity and connection to Spirit and help guide us through the light and dark aspects of existence.

Can't wait to connect with you all! Thanks and Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment